- You and your nominee for this award entry must be aged 18 or over and residents in the UK. Please ask your nominee for their consent before nominating them.
- This competition is free to enter. Purchase is not necessary.
- Only one entry per person and per email address.
- Employees and the immediate families of Boots UK Ltd and their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition, aren’t eligible to enter for an award.
- Nominations close at 11.59pm on 17 June 2020.
- An internal panel at Boots and Ogilvy will select the shortlist from all valid entries submitted via bootshealthandbeauty.com/wellnesswarrior2020entry. The Women Of The Year Awards’ panel will select the winner from the shortlist after 17 June 2020. The winner will be notified by mid-August. This must be acknowledged by the winner, by email, within 24 hours of being notified that they have won. Failure to respond to this email means an alternative winner will be selected from all the valid entries received.
- Any entries over 250 words may not be considered; or only the first 250 words will be considered.
- The winner will need to be available for interview in August.
- You both must be available on 12 October 2020 to attend the awards lunch.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for the loss, delay or corruption of any data in transit, or in the incomplete nature of any entries to the competition.
- The prize includes:
- Tickets for you and your nominee to the Women Of The Year Awards ceremony on 12 October 2020.
- An overnight stay in London for you and your nominee (night before/after the awards lunch) on 11 or 12 October 2020. (The prize excludes travel, meals, refreshments and any other expenses.)
- £200-worth of No7 skincare and cosmetics each for the winner and their nominator.
- £100-worth of wellness products each for the winner and their nominator.
- Shortlisted nominees may be featured on the digital magazine and in communications.
- The winner and the shortlisted nominees will be featured in an interview-style feature in the November/December issue of Boots Health & Beauty magazine. Boots will require consent forms to be signed to use any photos taken on the day, with no compensation being payable. These photos may be used on social media pages and internal brand presentations.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- Boots and Women Of The Year Award organisers reserve the right to move or cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, or if there be any prohibitions against holding such events on public health grounds. We are unable to offer the value of the prize as a gift or in exchange for money.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the award is Boots UK Limited, 1 Thane Road, Nottingham NG90 1BS.
- Boots UK Ltd/Ogilvy & Mather London reserve the right to amend and/or withdraw the award at any time without prior notice.
Ogilvy & Mather (Group) holdings Ltd London & Rhapsody Ltd on behalf of Boots will collect your name, email address and telephone number for the purposes of entering a competition. Your personal data will be stored until the winners have been communicated to unless we are required to hold it for longer for legal reasons.
Boots terms and conditions